Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Story of Lord Krishna

Lord Krishna used to perform Yag everyday. Once upon a time Lord Krishna was performing a Yag. After performing the Yag he was sitting near the alter and thinking about what effect that Yag made. Meanwhile his wife Rukmini came to him and asked him, "O Dev! What are you doing before this alter?" Lord Krishna replied, "O Devi! I am thinking about what effect this Yag made on the atmosphere. I am thinking about the waves, it generated and where these waves effects, I am doing invention about it." Rukmini again made a question, "Have you ever thought about how much  waves are generated by my heart?" Lord Krishna replied, "O Devi! That time will too come but this time I am thinking about it and I can not stop this work. O Devi! Yag is the supermost action of this world. This one is the invention of the Rishis and Munis. What effect it makes on the atmosphere and where it's waves moves, is necessary to know about. It is the action through which we move near to the god and it takes us to the salvation that is why I am busy in this work." Rukmini then became influenced by it and she too started perfroming the yag with Lord Krishna every day.

Bhavanand Arya

5 comments:

  1. Jai Shree Radhey. I must say that doing yag at your alter everyday is essential, I do so all the time by performing Krishna Murti Pooja and in addition to feeling good, I also feel blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post.I enjoyed the article about Krishna.

    ReplyDelete

Followers