Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Disinterested Actions

Disinterested Actions


Maharaja Krishna said to Arjun, “O Arjun! Be available for me today. Whatever action you perform, do it disinterested.” It’s explanation is so – when a keen go to a teacher the teacher says, “O Child! If you want to be an observer, whatever you have, give it to me. Being near to me and do actions by offering yourself to me.” So for the relation of teacher and taught Krishna Ji said so you will have to perform great action. If you want to be great all the plans of your life, determination-alternates, offer to me and perform actions disinterested. Of whom affection you are bearing, they all are destroyed before. They will be destroyed tomorrow if not today. For his orders, Arjun performed the war.

Omnisciency


Lord Krishna said again and again, “Myself omniscient, omnipotent.” Its sense is that the learning what is known by which teachers by which self is known or the soul is known. That teacher uses to say, “I have known everything. The god has given me power that I will destroy all of your sins.

Krishna told Arjun that, “I know the whole of the nature. But I shall have to perform the action so that this world may become uplifted.

Yours truly,
Anubhav Sharma ‘Bhavanand’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers